Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Spring-Summer (almost Fall) Whoodlets!

Recently finished a few more lightweight "Spring-Summer Whoodlets."  I created the Whoodlet last year based on an earlier design I have been working on - essentially it's a blend of a hood and a scarf for a dramatic yet classic look.  The first line I created were heavier-weight pieces for Fall/Winter - so they keep you warm, yet easily transition from indoors to out. So many ladies loved the idea as a cover-up for performance (or for the actual performance), that I started to create more light-weight pieces and decorative pieces. There's plenty of room for an elaborate headdress or head full of dreads or flowers, and easy to adjust and secure for your own look.   Here is my lovely student Samara modeling "Purrfect Print" and you can see more in my facebook gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment